Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hi world. It's me again!

The number of blogs I have floating around in cyberspace has got to be criminal if not a 100% ridiculous! I think ever since I was 16 I've created about 3 blogs every year! Everytime with the same thing in mind - I'm going to share my thoughts with the world EVERY WEEK! Never happens... so I scrap that blog, or invariably forget the password and won't be able to access it and then... I just dump it! Pathetic! :)
So here is a new blog from me! I hope to keep this one alive! 
 *fingers crossed*
So a few things about me in this first post:
10. I love unpopped kernels… I know one day my teeth will break if I keep biting them… but I love it! :P

9. I love to sit on the computer for hours on end… which teenager doesn’t?!

8. I’m constantly trying to keep a blog of some sort… but invariably they all disappear into a dark abyss… coz:
a. Im not regular at writing
b. I forget the password! (told you so!)

7. This is actually hard work… shows how little I know about myself

6. Ok… got one… I love Coke (the drink) NOT DRUGS!!!

5. When I say LST, I mean L-S-T not L-S-D!!! sheesh! :P

4. Gooner for life! :) I LOATH Manchester United and especially hate Sir Alex Fergusson, Wayne Rooney, and Cristiano Ronaldo! (So expect some trash talking about them in this blog)

3. I love the smell of rain, and whenever it rains all I can think about is sitting outside with a sweater on and just looking at the grey scene!

2. I love music… more than anyone knows… it’s my BIGGEST pick me up when I’m low… whether I’m listening to it or playing the keyboard

1. My name is Nayantara! But I love to put various names like - Elfrida Cragg, Cap'n Mae Slashface... etc... don't ask why... it's just one of my quirks!!! :P

No comments: