Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not your puzzle to fix...

For whomsoever it may concern,
It's about time that you learn,
You've pushed me beyond the limit.
Your eternal criticism has lost its market, 
You've lost your only constant customer,
The one person about whom you could bicker.

Indeed you did see, in me, some good qualities. 
Yet, the bad always outweighed these.
Never suppressing that insatiable greed,
Of your mean streak, and sadistic need!
I shouted, screamed and protested
But now I throw my hands up - it's just not worth it!

You can go on about my anti-social ways,
Scruffy, faded clothes and about me wasting days.
I'm ignoring all this crap from now on
Just counting down the days till I am gone.
I'm not your little puzzle to fix
Good luck finding someone on whom to pick!

No comments: